: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgContentAllVideoSharePlayer has a deprecated constructor in /home/aewscouk/public_html/actfit/plugins/content/allvideoshareplayer/allvideoshareplayer.php
on line 17
Healthy Eating Tips
Five simple steps to a healthier new you.
- Eat a variety of healthy foods. The more variety you have in your diet the more nutrients your body will get.
- Drink at least two litres of water a day. Our bodies consist of over 70% water so it is important we replenish it.
- If you can't pronounce it don't eat it. What we mean by this is those chemical sounding names on the back of processed food packaging labels they are not doing much for your health and well being.
- Fresh is best. Eat as much fresh produce as possible.
- How much and that's too much. Do not over eat; if you are putting more calories in than you are expending then you will put on weight.
Our lives are faster than ever trying to pack more into each day, here are five tips on taking the needle off the record and just be.
An excellent way to relax is to take up meditation twice daily. Sit down in a quiet place and focus on your breath going in and out of your lungs, if your mind starts to wander just return your focus back on your breathing. Fifteen minutes twice a day would be excellent.
In a tense situation don't forget to breath deeply it will keep you calm and not throw everything out of proportion.
Have a warm soothing bath and let yourself soak into relaxation.
Go and have a massage once a month, I could go on forever about the benefits. There are many different forms so choose the one that you feel is right for you. Make sure the practitioner is fully qualified; somebody who comes recommended is a good start. Take a walk in the park; going back to nature is an excellent way to relieve stress.
Get Walking Tips
We have found walking in different forms to be an excellent exercise from the beginner to the advance trainer. Here are five simple steps to get you started.
Stride long and walk tall, good walking form is of optimum importance. Set yourself a good realistic pace to walk to.
Don't be afraid of walking a terrain with lots of variety, a hill or two will add to your session giving you a sense of achievement. Two's company and three is even better. Go out with friends and family with the aim of having a brisk walk.
If you lack motivation hire a Personal Trainer we often meet up with our clients in the park and have a planned format to maximise and achieve your goals.